6.15.2009

true love never dies



EBSQ Winner Award

Title: True love never dies

Media: Photography
Dimensions: 14" x 16"
Date of Work: 2005

Model: My daughter
Tattoos by tattoo artist Cory Norris
Photograph by Victoria Kloch

I needed to come up with something special for my sister's December birthday.

She loves tattoos,

nude portraits,

her birth flower a Poinsettia,

and she loves her niece.

Every tat has a meaning. The heart and dagger depicts true love never dies. This particular style would be considered "Sailor Jerry" old school.

Now that I look back on that cold day in December when we had the photo shoot. My daughter was a really good sport about putting up with the brisk weather and ME.

4 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Traditional tattoos are the greatest!
Nice photo!

victoria kloch said...

Thanks! me too.

LillyShayStyle said...

Your daughter did a good modeling job, I wouldn't have sat outside in Dec even with my shirt on! :)

victoria kloch said...

LOL...me too.