4.29.2010

Showcased, Artist Carmen Beecher











Realist oil painter, Carmen Beecher takes us to far away places with seascapes, landscapes, still life, portraits. Her vivid colors sets the viewer in a tropical paradise. Painting is her life force as she finds painting therapeutic.

_Carmen Beecher says, “It's hard to imagine life without painting. It's like food for me: I need it on a regular basis. Sometimes a painting just flows naturally; sometimes it aggravates and confounds me. But, no matter, I will paint for as long as I can hold a brush”.

Her passion for painting is expressed timelessly in her classic style and she welcomes commission work.

To find out more about Carmen Beecher and where you can purchase her works go to Camen's Beecher Blog Spot.

Thank you Carmen for sharing your talents.

_Victoria

No comments: