10.19.2010

Fine Equine and Western Art by Artist Diane Hausmann




Painter Diane Hausmann is an artist based in beautiful Montana, USA. She draws her inspiration from the country side and the western way of life where Hausmann's love for plein air blossoms. While watercolor has always been her medium of choice, she recently has discovered her love for oils. The painting that I choose for this post is just that, an oil that is full of energy and excitement titled "Inquisitive Bunch". This is available for purchase at http://paintersshowcase.com/listing/inquisitive-bunch


Bio: Making my home along the eastern front of the Rockies I am absorbed by the wonderful landscapes of Montana. I love painting plein air. I’m constantly learning through study, practice, perseverance and an occasional workshop. Through out my life I have always been involved with horses and art. I’ve been showing and selling my equine and landscape paintings in galleries, juried shows, art auctions through out the west ever since. In April 2003 my husband and I opened “Hausmann Studio” in downtown Fairfield as a working studio, gallery and custom frame shop. Watercolor has been my main
medium. Now I have expanded my creative energies to oil painting.  My watercolor paintings have won awards at “Watermedia”, the Montana Watercolor Society national juried
show, at the Phippen Western Art Show in Prescott, AZ and the Wild West Show in St. Paul, OR.


Signature member and past President of the Montana Watercolor Society
Signature member of the Northern Plains Watercolor Society
Founding member and past president of the Front Range Art Association based in Choteau, MT
Board member of Hands of Harvest, the craft and cultural heritage trails based in the Golden Triangle of Montana. 



Profile link http://paintersshowcase.com/profile/d-hausmann


To see more paintings from D.Hausmann at http://paintersshowcase.com/gallery/hausmann-fine-art

No comments: